What is Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
Hajrul Yahood Bhasma is a mineral compound that has been ranked as a medicine in Ayurveda. This compound is safe and has proved beneficial in many diseases. This drug works very well mainly on the urinary system.
- Reference book: Siddha Yoga Sangrah (Indian Scripture)
- Drug Name: Hajrul Yahood Bhasma and Hajrul Yahood Pishti, Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
- Synonyms / Other Names: Hazrul Jude Bhasma Hazrul Yahud Bhasma, Calcined Lime Silicate, Plum Stone Bhasma, Ber Patthar Bhasma, Badarshama Bhasma, Badarashma Bhasma, Sange Yashad Bhasma Sange Yahood Bhasma,
- Availability: It is available online and in stores.
- Type of medicine: mineral
- Main uses: kidney stones, diuresis, renal colic
- Key properties: Diuretics, Pain Relievers
- Dosha effect: Balancing Bile and Phlegm
- Use in pregnancy: Do not
After consuming this medicine a positive effect has been observed on a burning sensation in the urine or pain while urinating, low quantity of urine, and other diseases of the kidney. Besides urinary diseases, this drug is also beneficial in skin problems.
Special Note: The method of making Hazral Yahood Bhasma and Hazral Yahood Pishti is almost the same in terms of its properties, benefits, and uses. Therefore we have described only Hazrat Yahood Bhasma in this article. We will not write a separate article about Hazral Yahood Pishti, because there is no significant difference between the two.
The only difference between Hazral Yahood Bhasma and Pishti is that Hazrat Yahood Bhasma is made by consuming it with fire while for making Pishti, raw medicine is ground with rose water in Kharal (a stone vessel to grind the medicine to convert it into powder) and Pishti is made. The nature of Pishit is colder than Bhasma and some Ayurvedic Doctors use Hazral Yahood Pishti only because it is more gentle and cold than Bhasma.
Hazral Jude Bhasma is described in Siddha Yoga Sangrah which is an old Indian Ayurvedic Scripture. This ash is also known as Ber Patthar Bhasma, Badarshama Bhasma, Sange Yahood Bhasma. The scientific name of this ash is Calcined Lime Silicate. It is a type of mineral compound which is diuretic, that is, urine comes very much by taking this drug.
Due to the diuretic nature of this medicine, this drug is well known for kidney, skin, and urinary infections. This drug balances bile and phlegm. If we talk about the effect of this medicine, then this drug is cold in nature and the bile decreases by taking this medicine. It reduces the heat created in the body and by its consumption, it reduces the itching, and discomfort in the skin.
Hazral Yahood Bhasma Ingredients
Hazral Jude Bhasma is made from Hazral Yahood, also called Ber Pathar. This stone is a type of fossil stone and from this stone, Hazral Yahood Bhasma and Pishti are made. Hazral Yahood Bhasma is the Greek name for this medicine because the Greek Vedas gave this name to this medicine.
Ayurvedic Properties of Hajral Yahood Bhasma
|Potency – VIRYA||SHEETA (Cold)|
|Therapeutic Effect – PRABHAVA||Diuretic & Lithontriptic|
|DOSHA KARMA (Effect on Humors)||Pacifies KAPHA & PITTA|
|Effects on Organs||Kidney, Urinary Bladder, Skin|
Medical Uses of Hazral Yahood Bhasma
Hazral Yahood Bhasma is used in both internal and external diseases, which are as follows.
- Kidney stone
- Stop urination
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pain while urinating
- Boils etc.
In external diseases, this medicine can also be applied in the form of powder on the skin.
Benefits of Hazral Yahood Bhasma
Hazral Yahood Bhasma has the following Benefits.
Hazarl Yahood Bhasma Uses in Urinary Infection
Hazral Yahood Bhasma is a well-known Ayurvedic medicine for the diseases of the Urinary System. Urine comes out easily after taking this drug and this drug increases the amount of urine. In addition, it removes kidney stones and cures other diseases of the kidney.
By consuming this drug, the stone comes out in the form of powder. This drug can be given as the main medicine for bladder stones.
Hazral Yahood Bhasma Uses in Kidney Pain
Hazral Yahood Bhasma also provides relief in kidney pain. The reason of kidney stone me be stones in the kidney or maybe other reasons. Whatever be the reason, this drug provides very good relief in kidney pain.
Hazrat Yahood Bhasma Uses in Skin Diseases
As we told you above, Hazral Yahood Bhasma reduces the bile and is very cold in nature. That is why this drug is very beneficial in skin itching and other skin related problems.
Dosage & Directions
The dosage of Hajrul Yahood Bhasma varies according to the health condition and age of the patient. The general dosage varies from 250 mg to 500 mg twice a day. The maximum dosage of Hajrul Yahood Bhasma should not exceed 2 grams per day.
|Minimum Effective Dosage||125 mg (in Children) 250 mg (in Adults) *|
|Moderate dosage (Adults)||250 mg to 500 mg *|
|Moderate dosage (Children)||125 mg to 250 mg *|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||2000 mg **|
* Twice a day ** Total Daily Dosage in Divided Doses
- The appropriate time to take medicine (when to take?): Empty stomach
- How many times a day? 2 times – morning and evening
- How to take: With lukewarm water or buttermilk
- Duration of treatment (how long to take): At least 3 months or seek medical advice
Precautions & Side Effects
- If you take the right amount under the supervision of a doctor, then no side effects have been observed.
- This drug should be consumed for a maximum period of 3 months. Do not use this medicine for more than this period.
- Pregnant women and lactating women should not take this medicine.
- If you have any kind of allergy or reaction with this medicine, stop using this medicine immediately, and contact the doctor.
- Baidyanath Baidyanath Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
- Patanjali Divya Pharmacy Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
- Shree Dhootapapeshwar, Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited SDL Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
- And many other firms.