Maharasnadi kwath or Maharasnadi kadha is a scriptural Ayurvedic medicine that is made with the method of kwath. Maharasnadi kwath is described in the Ayurvedic treatise Sharangadhar Samhita.
Maharadnadi kwath mainly acts as a pain relieving medicine. This medicine is used successfully in problems such as eczema, rheumatism, rheumatism, joint pain, paralysis, sciatica, paralysis, bowel enlargement, semen disorder and vaginal disorder.
This drug also gives very good benefit in the problems related to the uterus of mothers and sisters. Mothers whose sisters fall repeatedly and have suffered weakness in the womb, should take Maharashtrian kwath under the supervision of a qualified and experienced doctor. Garampal juice also provides very good benefits in uterine problems.
Medicines present in Maharasnadi kwath soothe the Vata dosha in the body, which gives a very good relief in the pain caused by Vata dosha. In this article we will talk in detail about Maharasnadi Kwath.
Ingredients of Maharasnadi kwath
Maharadnadi kwath is prepared by scripture method. It contains the following constituent matter.
- Castor root
- Dev Daru
- Peeple etc.
Method of preparation of Maharashtrian kwath
It is not very difficult to make Maharasnadi kwath. You can also make it at home, but the condition is that you must have a general knowledge of herbs. The method to make Maharadnadi kwath is as follows.
- First take all the herbs, i.e. coarsely ground and mix them together.
- Take water as directed and mix all the herbs in this water.
- Heat the water on a low flame.
- When the water remains a quarter of the way, then after taking it off the flame, keep it to cool.
- After cooling down, strain it and fill it in glass bottles.
- It is called Maharasnadi Kavath.
Benefits of Maharashtrian kwath
- Maharadnadi kavath cures all types of vata diseases, that is, it is the best medicine for all round talk.
- Taking it also provides relief in Ardhangwat and Ekangwat.
- This drug is beneficial in intestinal growth.
- This medicine provides relief in joint pain, knee pain, body pain etc.
- This medicine relieves the pain arising due to common defects.
- It destroys the mango present in the blood first, due to which the mango also gets relief.
- It removes the vaginal disorders of women and strengthens the uterus, which increases the ability to conceive in women.
- Taking this drug is also beneficial in diseases like paralysis and arthritis.
- This medicine provides relief in infertility.
- Taking Mahayograj Guggul with this medicine gives very good benefits.
- The herbs present in Maharasnadi kwath, destroy the contaminated mango present in the blood, due to which the pain arising due to amodha is removed.
- Maharadnadi also calms the Vata, due to which the pain arising is relieved and all types of pain gets relief.
How to Take Maharadnadi Kwath
Maharadnadi kwath is taken after mixing 20 to 40 ml of equal quantity of water in the morning and evening after meals or according to the advice of the doctor. Such herbs are present in Maharasnadi kwath, due to which the taste of this medicine is very bitter. If the patient does not find it, it can be consumed by adding jaggery to it.
Maharasnadi Kwath Price
You can get Maharasnadi Kwath from any medical store. This drug is manufactured by Dabur, Baidyanath, Nagarjuna, and Patanjali more companies. The price of this medicine is around ₹ 100 to ₹ 150.
Maharasnadi Kwath Side Effects
Maharasnadi kwath is a completely safe Ayurvedic medicine. No side effects of this medicine have been reported so far. You can contact your doctor for more information.
Questions and answers related to Maharadnadi kwath
Q1. How long should Maharadnadi kwath be consumed?
Ans: Maharadnadi kwath can be consumed continuously for 4 to 6 weeks. You should consult a doctor to consume more than this.
Q2. When should you consume Maharadnadi kwath?
Ans: Maharadnadi kwath should be taken after meals. It should not be consumed before eating food. This may harm you.
Q3. Can I get addicted to it by consuming Maharadnadi kwath?
Ans: No. Maharadnadi kwath does not cause addiction. It is a completely safe and complete Ayurvedic medicine.
Q4. Can Maharadnadi kwath be consumed with alcohol?
Ans: No. Maharadnadi kwath cannot be consumed with alcohol. Consumption of Maharadnadi kwath with alcohol can prove harmful to the body.
Q5. Can Maharasnadi be drunk after driving?
Ans: Yes. Maharadnadi can be used for driving after taking the kwath. It is completely safe to consume. Because there is no sleep after consuming it.
Q6. Is Maharadnadi kwath safe for children?
Ans: Maharadnadi kwath should be taken only by children above 5 years of age. Arjunarishta syrup is not safe for children under 5 years of age.
Q7. Can Maharadnadi kwath be consumed by women?
Ans: Yes. Maharasnadi kwath (maharasnadi kwath) can be consumed by women. But doctor should be consulted before consuming it. Maharadnadi kwath should be avoided during pregnancy and the lactating woman should contact the doctor before consuming Maharadnadi kwath.
Q8. Can Maharadnadi kwath be consumed with lukewarm water?
Ans: Maharadnadi kwath ( maharasnadi kwath ) can be consumed with lukewarm water. Consuming it with water does not have any detrimental effect. It is completely safe.