What is Vang (Vanga) Bhasma – Bang Bhasma
Vang (Vanga) Bhasma or Bang Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine made of tin. This drug is mainly used as the main medicine for men diseases like dilution of semen, nightfall, premature ejaculation (early discharge), fall of semen with urine and impotence, etc. In Ayurveda, this medicine is counted among the best medicines for premature ejaculation and other sexual weakness as described above.
Vang Bhasma is made from tin. Tin is also of two types: Hirankhuri (Khurk) and Mishrak. Hirankhuri tin is considered to be good and from this tin, Vanga Bhasma is made. The other one is considered harmful to health.
Vanga Bhasma is prepared from the raw tin with the calcination process including SHODHANA, MARDANA, and MARNA. Because raw tin metal is harmful to our health, that is why its purification is very important.
Basic Information Related to Vanga Bhasma
|Medicine Category||Bhasma & Pishti|
|Dosha Effect||Pacifies KAPHA DOSHA|
|Dhatu (Tissue) Effect||RASA, RAKTA, MAMSA, ASTHI & SHUKRA|
|Special Organ Effect||Ovaries, Uterus, Genitals, Urinary Bladder, Prostate, Kidney, Adrenal Gland, etc.|
|Main Indication||Disorders of the Reproductive System|
|Safety Profile||Not Established|
|Dosage||125 to 250 mg|
|Best Adjuvant||Different in Every Disease|
|Shelf Life||Old is good|
|Raw Material||Shuddha Vanga (Bang) – Purified Tin Metal|
Vanga Bhasma Ingredients (Composition)
Shuddha Vanga (Bang) or Purified Tin Metal is the main ingredient of the Vanga Bhasma. It is also processed with several herbs and the preparation method may be different according to the different classical texts.
Ayurvedic Properties of Vanga Bhsama
|Taste – RASA||TIKTA (Bitter)|
|Main Quality – GUNA||LAGHU (Light), USHNA (Hot), RUKSHA (Dry), SARA or CHALA (Mobile or Mobility)|
|Potency – VIRYA||USHNA (Hot)|
|Resultant – VIPAKA||KATU (Pungent)|
|Therapeutic Effect – PRABHAVA||Aphrodisiac|
|DOSHA KARMA (Effect on Humors)||Pacifies KAPHA|
|Effects on Organs||Ovaries, Uterus, Genitals, Urinary Bladder, Prostate, Kidney, Adrenal Gland, etc.|
Therapeutic Indications of Bang Bhasma
Bang Bhasma is beneficial in following health conditions:
- Urinary Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Bad Smell From The Mouth
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Excessive Uterine Bleeding
- Frequent urination
- Male reproductive organ diseases
- Gonorrhea and syphilis
Vanga Bhasma Uses & Benefits
Vanga Bhasma is mainly used in the urinary problems of men and women. It cures diseases related to the urinary and reproductive systems. This medicine also cures leucorrhoea of women, strengthens the uterus, and cures infertility.
This drug also has a very good and positive effect on the genitals of men. This drug provides strength to the male sexual system, as a result, men can hold the semen for a longer time during intercourse with her partner. It thickens the semen and also increases sperm count in semen. This medicine is useful in nightfall, premature ejaculation, and impotency.
Due to bad habits like hand practice, anal sex, mouth sex, or any kind of unnatural sex men’s semen get diluted. Pelvic muscles get weaker and men suffer from nightfall and early discharge problems. Vanga Bhasma gives strength to pelvic floor muscles, as a result, it provides very good results in sexual weakness. This medicine also increases appetite and cures general debility and fatigue.
Bang Bhasma is not only an Ayurvedic medicine, It is used by Ayurveda experts like a tonic. In some of the following diseases, this medicine is used as the main medicine and in some diseases it is used as an auxiliary medicine.
- This medicine increase semen quality and quantity.
- It cures premature ejaculation, nightfall and impotency.
- It cures epilepsy.
- It cures semen thinness and thickens the semen.
- It is a bile enhancer, meaning bile is increased by taking this drug.
- This drug cure phlegm related problems.
- This medicine kills stomach germs.
- This medicine cures general debility and fatigue. It provides new energy.
- This medicine is useful in jaundice.
- This medicine is useful in eye-related problems.
- This drug increase appetite and positively affects the digestive system.
- The effect of this drug is mainly on the reproductive organs, urinary system, and lungs.
- It is beneficial in diabetes (sugar) disease.
- It is also beneficial in arthritis.
- Bacterial antiperspirants and germicidal properties are found in this drug.
- It provides benefits in women related problems such as irregular menstruation, pain during menstruation, uterine weakness, and infertility.
- This drug purifies blood and cures in skin-related diseases.
Bang Bhasma benefits in other diseases
Apart from the above, Bang Bhasma is used as an auxiliary medicine in the following diseases.
- Asthma breathing
- Skin defect
Precautions & Side Effects
- This drug should be taken only under the supervision and advice of a doctor.
- Taking this drug in excess can cause stomach irritation and increase of bile, which can also cause problems like dizziness, nausea, vomiting.
- This drug should be kept out of the reach of children.
- This medicine should not be taken for a long time.
- Pregnant women should take this medicine according to the advice of the doctor.
Vang Bhasma Dosage
|Children||30 to 60 mg|
|Adults||125 to 250 mg|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||500 mg per day (in divided doses)|
How to Take
|Doses (how many times should I take)||Twice Daily|
|Right Time (When should I take?)||After food or along with food|
|Adjuvant||Fresh milk cream + Misri; Psyllium husk + Misri; Butter + Misri; or as prescribed by the physician|