Aristozyme is a branded drug that is mainly used successfully in problems of digestive system diseases like constipation, indigestion, sour belching, abdominal bloating. Aristozyme is a type of synthetic enzyme. Synthetic Enzyme means an artificially made enzyme.
Aristozyme is produced naturally in our body, which acts as a catalyst to speed up digestion. If due to some reason or due to disease in the digestive system, the formation of natural enzymes is reduced, then this deficiency can be overcome by using Aristozyme Syrup, which gives a very good relief in diseases of the digestive system.
You can also get this medicine without a prescription. This medicine contains pepsin and fungal diastases, which aid in digestion of food. With their help, the protein and starch present in the food causes fission and the food is digested very quickly.
People who get flatulence after eating food, too much gas is produced, sour and sour belching, food is not digested quickly, stomach is very heavy, they should take this medicine according to the doctor’s advice It gives very good rest.
Aristozyme Syrup benefits and uses
- Aristyzyme Syrup primarily helps in the digestion of protein and starch.
- This syrup is a very good medicine for pancreatic disorder and gastric disorder.
- By taking this medicine, you get very good Ram in problems like flatulence, indigestion, sour belching, indigestion and heavy stomach.
- This medicine removes the inflammation in the stomach and helps in curing chronic diseases of the digestive system.
- This medicine is consumed as an adjunct therapy with medicines of the digestive system.
While Aristyzyme Syrup is a fairly safe drug, if you take any kind of inadvertence while taking it, you may also get the following side effects.
- Stomach ache
- Sore throat
- Upset stomach
- Itching or burning
- Red Rashes
You should contact your doctor for any kind of information related to the dose of M Syrup. Only the prescribed quantity of this medicine should be consumed. Do not take any kind of carelessness while taking medicines.
Precautions while using Aristozyme Syrup
You should take the following precautions while using Aristozyme Syrup so that you do not see any side effects.
- If you already have any type of allergy or any other type of disease, then you must contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you are suffering from serious problems like heart, liver, kidney problems then you should contact your doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Do not consume alcohol till you consume this medicine, because this drug can react with alcohol.
- Scientific research has shown that this drug can be harmful to eye light.
- If you are already suffering from eye problems then consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Breastfeeding mothers and sisters should not take this medicine or should take it only on the advice of the doctor.
- Even if you have had surgery for some time already, you should contact your doctor before consuming this medicine.
This medicine is found in the market without a doctor’s prescription, it does not mean that you start using this medicine with you. This medicine should be consumed only after doctor’s advice.