Neurobion Forte is a drug that is available on doctor’s prescription only. This medicine is available in tablet and injection form. This medicine is mainly used for weakness, fatigue, lack of vitamins and other nutrients in the body.
Neurobion Forte is primarily a mixture of various types of vitamins. It contains the following vitamins.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 10 mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), 45 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), 3 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cobalin), 15 micrograms (mcg)
In this way, you can see that there are mainly different types of vitamin B in Neurobion Forte. Vitamin B is a water-soluble vitamin that removes various nutritional deficiencies in the body.
Benefits of Neurobion Forte Tablet and Injection
Let us now know about the benefits of this medicine.
- This medicine is helpful in relieving general fatigue and weakness.
- Taking this medicine provides very good relief in diseases related to the nervous system.
- This drug helps in increasing immunity.
- It improves the metabolism.
- This medicine is helpful in curing diseases related to skin and hair.
- This drug is helpful in keeping our liver healthy.
Vitamin B is very important for our body. If there is deficiency of vitamin B in our body, then we can get many types of problems, some of which are as follows.
- Anemia (read more: home remedies for increasing hemoglobin)
- Fatigue or weakness
- Unintended weight loss
- Nerve damage with nerve pain or tingling in hands and feet
- Memory problems and dementia
- Heart beat stop
- Weak immune system
- kidney problems
- skin problems
- hair fall
- Liver problems
By taking Neurobion Forte, vitamin B deficiency in our body cures and all these problems related to it eradicated slowly, and we feel very healthy. People who have general weakness and fatigue are also advised to take neurobion fort.
Who should take Neurobion Forte?
Neurobion Forte should be taken by those who do not get enough amount of vitamin B in their food. Apart from this, people with lack of vitamin B in their body are also advised to take Neurobion Forte, such as –
- Pregnant women over the age of 50
- In chronic and serious diseases
- In some other special circumstances
Is it safe to take Neurobion Forte?
There are no side effects if you take Neurobion Forte in prescribed quantity as advised by your doctor. But taking the wrong amount can also have some side effects which are as follows.
- Excessive urination
- Nerve damage
If you have any questions related to this medicine, then you can ask us in the comment.
If you always feel weak or your body is very weak then you can ask for health medicine from our pharmacy. The medicine for 1 month is only Rs. 1250 / -.
Our experienced doctors will send you the best medicine. For more information, you can contact our mobile number 7409224797 between 5 pm and 10 pm.